Your feedback will assist us to understand what works we will need to do in the future.
We are interested in finding out:
* any difficulties you are currently experiencing
* where you experience difficulties
* how adequate the current supply of accessible parks is (are there enough?)
* how appropriate the supply of accessible parks is (does the current design meet your needs?), and
* how easy it is for you to you to use the accessible car parks provided in Horsham.
Disabled Parking Permits are available at Council with a nominal charge. All people applying for a permit are required to visit their Doctor and have an application form verifying their eligibility for a disability parking permit completed prior to presenting to Council offices for the permit. Individual Permits are issued for a 3 year time frame.
For more information, please call 03 5382 9795.